Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blogging at Sea with Pat Rushford

Hi all

I'm going to try this blog thing again. Mostly because some of my friends want to share my travel experiences.

I have been given the opportunity of a lifetime--well maybe a dozen lifetimes.

For the next four months I will be cruising around the world on the ms Amsterdam with Holland America. I'll be onboard as a lecturer on creative writing and journaling. My husband, Ron, will be my guest.

I couldn't be more excited and I hope you'll be joining me as I share experiences and share photos. I'm not sure how this bloging works quite yet, but I guess I'll find out.

Happy cruising...

Pat

6 comments:

Patty said...

Pat,

I'll give you a chance to see how the comments work. I'm SO happy for you!

Bon Voyage and Vaya con Dios!

-Patty

Julie Surface Johnson said...

Hi Pat,

Looks like the comment section is working! I'm so glad you're going to keep us posted via your blog. Do tell us what your route is so we can exercise our imaginations picturing you in all those exotic places! Whoopee. You are so blessed!!!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you, my friend. And glad you're going to blog.

Sue Miholer

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing through blogging. i just started, too, and i'm learning (or not) as i go.

Christina Tarabochia said...

Working perfectly, but look at the cast of characters following you! ;)

Sherrie Ashcraft said...

Wow, Pat, good for you that you were able to work in starting a blog what with everything else you have going on! Nicely done!! It will be fun to keep up to date with you. I thought a lot about you tonight as John and I watched the TV program "Undercovr Boss". The guy was the CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line. Very interesting.
Have a wonderful, wonderful time, my friend!