Monday, March 18, 2013

Strangers In the Night on Sale

Such a Deal

I'm pleased to announce that my new mystery/romantic suspense, Strangers In the Night is now available on Amazon for only $0.99.

All Abbie wants is to protect her daughter and avoid authorities. But the handsome stranger with Frank Sinatra eyes threatens to change everything.  

The sale will continue for one month after which it will go back to the retail price of $7.99.  Just click on the title and you will be magically transported to Amazon.com

Will it be a series?

A number of people have asked if Strangers in the Night will be the first in a series.  I have to answer that question two different ways.  I would love to write a mystery, romantic suspense series about artists like Abbie, but probably more contemporary.  Though I did enjoy writing retro. And I have worked up a synopsis with that in mind. Now to find a publisher. :-)

However, Strangers in the Night is part of a series called When I Fall in Love where a number of authors wrote stories set in the 50's and early 60's. In this series, you'll find books such as Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Susan May Warren, Love Letters in the Sand by Diann Hunt, Unforgettable by Trish Perry, Love Me Tender by Janice Hanna, and I’ll Be Home for Christmas by Julie L. Cannon.  All fine authors and though I haven't read any of these yet, I'm looking forward to doing so.

Strangers In the Night is available in several e-book formats.

No comments: