Sunday, March 17, 2013

Contest Winners!


Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the twenty winners of the free book contest featuring my new book, Strangers in the Night.  I am still waiting for a few e-mail addresses and as soon as I get them, I'll be able to sent the list to my publisher and they will in turn sent the e-books out to you.

Congratulations to the winners:
Peggy Anderson
Marilyn Rhoads
Dinah Olsen Mcleod
Janet Lynn Rubert
LeElla Sorensen
Joyce Scott
Ashley Wintters
Dana Wilkerson Spille
Carol Wright
Jennie Stannard Weber
Lelia Rose Foreman
Monica Allen
Merilee Ferrell
Deborah Tilden
Diana Cruz
Pauline Jim Creeden
Jan Bono
Mary Muckel Stone
Pati Pate
Mary Hake

Thanks so much for sharing my post and entering the contest. And thank you also for your encouragement.  I'm still quite excited about having a new release.  Plus, my publisher tells me they'll be featuring an ad soon and will be offering the book at a great sale price.  More details to come.

No comments: