Monday, February 28, 2011

The Half Way Mark


Day 55 at sea; March 1, 2011

Has it really been 55 days?  Are we really halfway through our incredible journey?  Today is a sea day and I wrote six pages in my novel. I had my class share stories and impressions of their time in Madang.  I wish we had a copy of the Writer’s Market here on the ship.  Next time, if there is a next time, I will have one with me.

We are rocking and rolling on the semi-rough sea and the pool is like a wild waves feature.  A nice cool breeze keeps the temperature and humidity tolerable.  I have enjoyed almost two hours out here on deck.  It’s almost dinnertime so I’ll need to go in and get ready. 

Looking forward to Manila and Hong Kong and Viet Nam.  In Hong Kong I hope to go shopping for dancing shoes. 

No comments: